Sunday, May 25, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Papers - More Stripes

Free Digital Scrapbook Papers

Download/save to your computer {right-click on JPG image}
and print from your printer...

No special ink or paper needed...

These are sized to 6" x 6" in size...
Sometimes, it's harder to find simple prints...

Most of my customers in my store make cards and
are always seeking papers with smaller prints, 
which tend to be harder to find...

Use these for background images too...

Pin to Pinterest too!!!

If you are ever in the Phoenix, Arizona area...
stop by my Scrapbook Store


It's called, "The Paper Collage"


Lots of papers, trims, unique items for Paper Crafting, and more...



Many thanks for stopping by!!!

~~~~

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like if you stop by, you'll end up being an "Internet Star!" These two ladies look like they had FUN! :) WISH I WERE closer! :) And Thank you for the pretty papers!!!!!!!! :) HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, These stripes are so pretty! I love the colors. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...